Get you and your family on the road to better health!
Individual Nutritional Counseling & Provider of the nationally known SHAPEDOWN program.
What Is Nutritional Counseling?
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, prevention & treatment
- Maintenance of Weight Loss
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol
- Food Allergies
- High Blood Pressure
- Digestive Problems
- Heart Disease, prevention & treatment
- Pediatric Feeding Problems
Individualized for the way you live, what you have already tried and your unique health concerns.
Start with a comprehensive nutritional assessment
- Done over the course of 2 visits.
- Evaluates current laboratory values, your medical history and your
current food intake in terms of your unique needs.
- You get a detailed written report of the findings along with
A family centered approach to weight control for children and teens. A healthy lifestyle is healthy for all family members; not just those with weight problems.
- Parents are just as involved in the program as the kids. Kids need help and support to change.
- It starts and ends with individual family sessions to assess the problem and make post-program plans.
- The 10-week intensive change program is delivered in either an individual family or age-based group format.
- Emphasis is on “eating light; not depriving” and increasing physical activity. Children are not put on diets.
- The goal is for the child or teen to attain their genetic body build.
- Any weight loss is gradual and safe to protect a child’s growth.